I have been working on building a custom Quad Copter with parts ordered from Hobby King.
- TURNIGY Plush 25amp Speed Controller (4)
- D2822/14 Brushless Outrunner 1450kv (4)
- Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board
- Turnigy 9X 9Ch Transmitter w/ Module & 8ch Receiver (Mode 2) (v2 Firmware)
- Hobby King Quadcopter Power Distribution Board
- Hobbyking X550 Glass Fiber Quadcopter Frame 550mm
Wiring The Remote
The list below is the current way I have the remote wired to the flight controller.
- AIL – CH1
- ELE – CH2
- THR – CH3
- RUD – CH4
- AUX – CH6
Wiring the Quad
The picture below is how I have the remote configured.